Come be a part of the 11TH annual R.O.C.K.
SATURDAY JULY 5, 2014
New for 2014 - Pre-ride ALPHABET TOUR during the month of June. Click on the link or go to the Contact Page tab above for all the info.
Start point - Motorsport Harley-Davidson - 1375 Confederation St. Sarnia
R.O.C.K. 2014 Details:
Print the 2014 Registration Form.pdf
- Use this form for cash & cheque donations. (Cheques payable to ROCKRIDE or Childhood Cancer Canada)
- You can also register online to raise funds.
- Donors pay by credit card & get instant receipts.
Bring your manual pledge form and funds on July 5. Your offline total will be added to the online amount
to get your total funds raised. Minimum donation - $50 per bike. Passengers free.
ALL BIKES WELCOME!! RAIN OR SHINE
- This year will be a POKER RUN
- Grand Prize for BEST HAND
- Prize Packages for TOP TEN FUNDRAISERS
- Rider shirts for first 100 signed in on ride day
- Free midpoint bbq at Duke's Harley-Davidson
- Club Cup for group or club with most funds
100% of proceeds to fund research at the 17 Children's Hospitals through Childhood Cancer Canada.
THE WHEN & WHERE
Start - Motorsport H-D - 1375 Confederation St. Sarnia
Finale - Stubborn Mule - 505 Campbell St. Sarnia
Registration 9:30 -11am
Bikes leave between 10 and 11.
Finale presentation at 4pm.
CUZ KIDS SHOULDN'T NEED CHEMO!!